|Job Description: ||Job Description
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• 2+ years of experience developing and releasing iOS applications
• Proficient with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,Core Graphics, Core Text etc.
• Experience with storyboard UI and powerful constaints
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Experience with App upload on store and TestFlight and certificate creation process.
• Proven development on production level iOS applications
• Familiarity with integrating open source libraries
• Work well as a member of a team
Nice to have
• Work experience with React Native / Flutter
• Experience working with android technologies
- Preference to Male candidate first
- Salary : No bar for right candidate
- Number of Vacancy for iOS : 2
- Bond : 1 Year
- Timing: 9 am - 6 pm, 5 Days a week
You can share your resume at email@example.com with Reference Person Name|