|Job Description: |
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong experience in building commercial iPhone and/or iPad applications.
- Extensive experience developing in Objective-C.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X and iOS.
- Programmer Tools: Xcode, Instruments, and Git.
- Other nice to know tools include Photoshop and other image editors.
- Frameworks: CocoaTouch, UIKit, and Core Data (Core Graphics and Core Animation a plus).
- Ability to develop APIs is big plus.
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
- Extensive experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues as well as optimizing code for application performance.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely manner within project parameters.
- Escalate and refer all projects beyond scope of authority.
- Maintain appropriate expertise to ensure effective service level.
- Respond to problems in a timely, effective manner.
Regards,Do IT Enterprises
Working Time: 10 AM to 7 PM
Salary: Upto 4.20 LPA
Interested candidate can apply with their updated resume OR call on 8734083397 for details.